Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

2 new tracks by me!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Feanor
YS-TP now...
Feanor

2 new tracks by me! Empty
MessageSujet: 2 new tracks by me!   2 new tracks by me! Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juin - 22:01

A unprecedented event has occured, i built two tracks in 2 consecutive days!Wink
And the result of this sudden outbreak of creativity are the following two tracks:
1. 2hard4pad
Link

This track was biult for mainly one reason:
To annoy psycho and tcq!
They lately tend to build tracks that i can't properly drive with my wheel, so i decided to build one that can hardly be managed with pad.
This is the result. The track itself is fairly easy, but the fast start is really hard. Unfortunately i miscalculated a bit, so the start does NOT have to be driven fullspeed, it's even faster if you lift gas very shortly. Still it remains properly hard i guess;)
I'm very sorry that you can't finish the track from all CPs, i know that, but as the track is primarily designed to be played offline i hope that doesn't matter very much. For online i think it is a bit too hard.
So have fun if you can Wink

2. slide or noslide is the question
Link

This track is i think my best yet!
It was designed as an old-fashioned Demo-style map, but under the premise of being good to drive with both Pad/wheel, and Keyboard.
So both with slide and noslide you should be able to drive good times.
I think i have reached hat goal quite well. I built this track to be not too hard, but maybe that lies in the eye of the beholder, so forgive me if it's still hard for some pf you Wink
I have created replays of both the slide and the noslide way, you can download them here:
http://www.kram-hochladen.de/download.php?id=ODAxNTU=

So have fun with it, and i'd be very glad for some comments, replays and maybe awards if you like the track!

And thx to tcq and gerth for testing it early, showing me all the little mistakes i forgot Wink

As this track is especially designed for both pad/wheel AND keyboard, i really hope to see some times for our famous keyboard-artists Kimi and gerth too geek

Have fun with the tracks!

Dernière édition par le Ven 8 Juin - 23:38, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gerthulf
Member of the Team
Member of the Team
Gerthulf

MessageSujet: Re: 2 new tracks by me!   2 new tracks by me! Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juin - 22:48

hehe...
I am at my beloved kb on my own pc now!
So watch out for a rocking replay, fea!!

g.
http://www.typofabrik.de
Feanor
YS-TP now...
Feanor

MessageSujet: Re: 2 new tracks by me!   2 new tracks by me! Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juin - 22:59

i will^^
actually i found out that the slide part is much easier to get a fast time with than the noslide. When i drove the two complementary replays the slide one was my first attemt, and then i had to drive for 10min to get anywhere near that time with the noslide part.
Now considered that i'M not the worst noslider in the world you as a slider could really have a chance also online to win quite a bit.

My authortime is a whole other story though, that's really hard to beat i think, as it's a combination of the slide and noslide part, and i drove quite qa while to get it.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 2 new tracks by me!   2 new tracks by me! Icon_minitime

2 new tracks by me!
Page 1 sur 1