Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Fun Match : "Dvil Vs YS-TP"

AuteurMessage
KimoO
Member of the Team
Member of the Team
KimoO

Fun Match : "Dvil Vs YS-TP" Empty
MessageSujet: Fun Match : "Dvil Vs YS-TP"   Fun Match : "Dvil Vs YS-TP" Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct - 2:15

So here's what i thought of the match, and of what Kimi wrote yesterday.

The match didn't go as we planned it, not alt all. We crashed far too much, and Loko's problems with his connection did certainly not help. We were also not completely up with our best team, but that should not be our excuse. We knew we had almost no chance of winning more then one map,. but we hoped we could maybe snatch one other then Island too.

1.Starting with Desert :

YS-TP was predictably very strong here, also they also did crash once in a while which gave us the chance to score on round. The last round should have been ours too, al i was in front with Loko, but hit the finish post. Sorry about that ! Anywayws well deserved victory.

2.Island :

Also quite predictably we were really strong and fast here, but ys-tp was also not at all bad! It was the closest map of all, and maybe because of the the most interesting. But in the end when we should shake of a bit of our nerves, we managed to drive it home quite safely. We were not really endangered by the speed of ys-tp, only by our mistakes, but ys-tp was well able to punish nearly all of our mistakes. So good game ys-tp, but in the end all of us did drive quite good, everyone had some bad crashes, but also everyone did some really nice rounds.

3.Bay :

This was a bit of a rollercoaster. We knew we had not really a chance of winning, but we wanted to put up a good fight nevertheless, and in some rounds we did, but in others we all crashed badly, finishing almost 10secs behind ys-tp. So only 50% of what we wanted to achieve.

4.Rally :

Yes Kimi i was not at the same level i was in training, but please give me a break, it was not that easy driving at the front, the level was DAMN high ! The level was in most rounds really horrribly good, as both Flipper and meister managed good consistien 1.00 or 1.01 rounds. In many rounds i was driving with them, even though i had absolutely no luck at the first cut yesterday, so i always had to catch up from behind.
There ware some really close finished between us at the front, and as Loko once hit a good run too, we snatched at last two rounds away from you. Psycho did his part good, he was not really up at the front, but he drove his times consistently, and that's all that he could do. Good game psycho ! So yes i drove not what i hoped to do, but i'm no bot.

5.Snow :

Snow seemed like a bit of a mess for all of us.
We surprisinly managed to win the first round quite cleanly , but alter the ys-tp got more stable, and were never really endangered. But the times kept quite high with all of us. only in the last few rounds the 50s came more frequently as we expected. Most runs one of us crashed, so no problems as expected for ys-tp.

6. Coast :

Again the level of ys-tp was really damn good, with Blightsters 53 constant, there was not much we could do. And as our chrqashing party went on, there was also no realy danger for ys-tp. We managed only to take the round where most of them crashed, and we finished all quite good.

7.Stadium :

It could have been a really fun match here, but here at the end after over 2 hours playing the concentration was going down with all of us. So in every round somebody crashed. We managed only one round where nobody of us crashed, so we finished 1,2,3 with really good times, and it gave us hope, we could drive the pace needed, but after that we joined tha overall crashparty gain, where again ys-tp had the better end.

So in the end, it was a very crashy evening, maybe because ys-tp was able to put so much pressure on us, that we all went a bit over the limit. We were not really able to cope with that, so we lost our nerves a bit.

Anyways it was very well played of ys-tp, and we don't want to complain about the end-result, even if wwe had had all our best players, i don't know if it had made much of a difference, but we should have lost the maps not quite so hard.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://team-dvil.forumgaming.fr

Fun Match : "Dvil Vs YS-TP"
Page 1 sur 1