Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Alucard

AuteurMessage
Alucard
Member of the Team
Member of the Team
Alucard

Alucard Empty
MessageSujet: Alucard   Alucard Icon_minitimeLun 9 Sep - 3:10

I just realized that there was no presentation of myself and not many people out of today's Dvils know me so there's a short topic to introduce myself;

I'm a 20 year old Belgian and I speak French, German and English quite well in my humble opinion. I live near Germany so I had a third of my school lessons in German when I was younger. I think there are quite a lot of german Dvils ;-) My real name is Martin

I've been playing TM since 2005 and I was a Dvil during the tms era. When united came out I didn't stop playing but I never was a good driver so I stepped aside from racing and I did freestyle and drifting (on coast) until 2011 or 2012. Here's an example if you've never seen drifting on coast; http://www.tm-tube.com/video/3969/Trailer+Match+N%27k+VS+R%27r
It's a trailer of a match I was part of :-)

This year I had a nostalgia blast and decided to play some island again although I'm not that good

Aside from the game I spend my time listening to music and playing the drums or taking pictures.

Bye! Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Alucard
Page 1 sur 1