Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Just an idea !

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Mighty-Mike
Leader of the Team
Leader of the Team
Mighty-Mike

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 0:57

Hi all Dvil's

I just got an idea for the whole team

Sinds we all customised our name in collors and shite

Wouldn't it be very nice if we have the same avatar ! then we kinda look the same.

Just an idea .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
KimoO
Member of the Team
Member of the Team
KimoO

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 1:38

That seems to me a very good Mike idea ! Wink
https://team-dvil.forumgaming.fr
Feanor
YS-TP now...
Feanor

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 2:03

to be honest i don't really like the idea. And for several reasons:
1. I really like my personla avatar, i have been using it for some years now, not only in TM, but in a lot of other games/forums too. So i really don'T want to lose it.
2. If we all have the same avatar the distinction of the players in the game becomes much more difficult. For example if someone joins the game the avatar and the nick are shown in the top corner of the game. It's a lot easier to reconise an avatar of a player, than to read his full name, especially when you are in he middle of a lap.
3. I don'T really think it would matter that much, since you never see more then one avatar at the same time in the game. In my opinion the use of unified nickcolours if far more effective.
It was once that the whole team was with the standard-colours, but as you said it has become less and less so in the last weeks. I don't really know why, i am quite happy with the orginal colours, and like to use them to be identified with the team.
So i rather would like a change there then in the avatar.
tcq
YS-TP now...
tcq

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 2:38

I think the go back to the standard tag/color should be fine Wink
The dvil>> tag should be in the original color and the nick mostly in the cataluna gold xD
Maybe about the gold, we could talk about, but the first name should be always the true color Smile
About same ava. i think that's not a good idea. As fea said, the ava. is for the mostly drivers a little personal note for the game.
Gerthulf
Member of the Team
Member of the Team
Gerthulf

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 3:04

yep... would like to have all the dvil-tag unified..
I got just a small little thing... the dvil-tag looked ultra cool in tms... now nadeo (as we all should have noticed) changed the font for some reason... now the "v" in dvil looks quite terrible (for my taste)... I have changed already that "v" (you may have noticed that, too)... so, i think we should all go back to the original one...

I paste it here, so you might all just copy it:

$800$wםνιг»$cb0YourNick

just mark, copy and paste it in your tmu profile...

greets... gerth...
http://www.typofabrik.de
Invité
Invité

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitimeVen 1 Juin - 6:29

hm, there is one problem... if i change the "v" in the tag, TMu cut my last three chars Sad

so im then dvil»psycho_

i dont know whathappens there, but it looks like TMU thinks 1 hebrew char is like 3 normal or something.... Sad
Contenu sponsorisé

Just an idea ! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Just an idea !   Just an idea ! Icon_minitime

Just an idea !
Page 1 sur 1